Share Your Thoughts

Have Your Say

Are you interested in participating in civic matters? There are a number of ways for you to get involved and have your say.

Contact Mayor & Council

Feel passionate about something? Let your elected representatives know!
Contact members of Wetaskiwin City Council.

Request to Address Council

You are always welcome to make an appointment to address Council directly at one of their regular meetings (usually held the second and fourth Monday of every month).

Please contact 780.361.4409 or send an email to schedule a Council appointment.

Email or Call Us

The City is always looking for public feedback and input. Don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us through email or by calling 780.361.4400. Looking for a specific department? Check out our staff directory.

Participate in online discussions

[What if Wetaskiwin] is an online engagement hub where Wetaskiwinites are invited to read up on current/future projects and share their input. Visit the site.

City Open Houses & Public Hearings

The City of Wetaskiwin is committed to keeping citizens up-to-date on important projects and initiatives. City open houses and public hearings are held as a formal mechanism for members of the public to share their thoughts. Public hearings are mandated by the Municipal Government Act, and will be advertised in accordance with the act.

We always advertise open houses and public hearings in the local newspaper. Public hearing are also advertised on the public notices page of our website.