The Wetaskiwin Regional Airport (CEX3) is one of the best positioned regional airport facilities in Central Canada and leading location for aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) as well as Pilot training and Maintenance apprenticeship. The Airport offers users a convenient location near both the Edmonton and Calgary International Airports, located along the Victor 301W (low altitude air highway between Calgary and Edmonton), just outside the Edmonton control zone.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
City of Wetaskiwin Fast Facts:
• Wetaskiwin is located just off the Canamex Trade Corridor linking Canada, the United States and Mexico by road.
• Wetaskiwin is 10 minutes from the Queen Elizabeth Highway (QEII) which is the transportation backbone of the Alberta economy.
• The City of Wetaskiwin is strategically located on Highway 2A, linking Edmonton, Red Deer and Calgary and Highway 13 linking to Eastern Alberta and Saskatchewan.
• Wetaskiwin serves as a junction point for the Canadian Pacific Railway (CP)
• There is a diverse workforce at comparatively low wages
• Wetaskiwin was one of the first Alberta Communities to partner with Telus on installing PureFibre servicing throughout the City ensuring all businesses, residents and institutions have access to the fastest internet speeds.
• The City of Wetaskiwin offers a 3-year Industrial Tax Incentive for new development (year 1: 75%, year 2: 50%, year 3: 25%)