Plan an Event

Would you like to host a public event on City of Wetaskiwin property? We can help!

Our Special Events Policy (PDF) ensures that you receive support in planning your community event.

I have an idea...How do I put it into action?

Having a great event idea is the first step! Your next step would be to complete a Special Event Application and then call the Recreation department at 780.361.4445 to ensure the facility you want to book is available on your chosen date.

Please note the following time lines:

  • Block Party
    For block parties open to the public, a minimum of five (5) business days must be given prior to the event.
  • Community Event: Less than 1,000 attendees
    For an event of this size, an event application must be submitted to the City of Wetaskiwin a minimum of 60 days prior to the event.