- I Want To
- Invest Wetaskiwin
- Resources & Partners
- Business Resources
Are you a new or established business owner looking to grow your business? Browse through the following business resource listings:
- Aboriginal Business and Entrepreneurship Development
- Access Prosperity (Central Alberta)
Central Alberta: Access Prosperity is a not-for-profit economic development organization focused on promoting economic growth in the Central Alberta Region.
- Alberta Community Resilience Program
- Alberta-Europe Technology Collaboration Fund
- Alberta Government - Small Business Resources
This is a directory of business resources for new and established entrepreneurs.
- Alberta Indigenous Community Energy Program
- Alberta Innovates
Alberta Innovates is a provincially-funded corporation tasked with delivering on the research and innovation priorities of the Government of Alberta.
- Alberta Innovates - Clean Energy (Clean Technology)
- Alberta Innovates - Clean Technology Commercialization Program
- Alberta Jobs Now
- Alberta’s Labour Force Statistics
Get the latest update on Alberta’s Labour Force, such as the most recent unemployment rate, etc.
- Alberta Municipal Water/Wastewater Partnership
- Alberta Women Entrepreneurs
This is a not-for-profit organization that provides unique programs and services to women.
BizPal is an online service that provides you with simplified access to information about business permits, licenses, and other requirements needed to establish, operate, and grow your business.
- The Business Link
The Business Link is a not-for-profit organization supported by the Government of Canada and the Government of Alberta. Most services are free, but a fee may apply to certain seminars, etc.
- Canada Business Network
This is the Government of Canada’s gateway to information, resources, and assistance for new and existing businesses.
- Canada Summer Jobs
- Canada Tariff Finder
This is the a free tool that allows Canadian exporters to check the tariffs applicable to a specific good in a foreign market.
- Canadian Commercial Corporation
- Canadian Grants Business Center
The Canadian Grants Business Center helps small and medium businesses with government grants, loans, subsidies, and financing.
- Canadian Agricultural Partnership: Products to Markets
- Canadian Agricultural Partnership: Value-Added Products to Markets
- Canadian Industry Program for Energy Conservation
- Canadian Technology Accelerators
- CanExport Program
- Central Alberta Economic Partnership
- Community Futures (Alberta)
Community Futures supports small business development and rural economic diversification in Alberta by providing small business loans, business coaching/training services, and business management tools.
- Community Support Organizations Operating Funding
- Digital Economy Program
- ecoEnergy Efficiency for Industry Program: ISO 50001
- Engagement Operating Grant Program
- Expanding Market Opportunities Program
- First Nations Development Fund Grant Program
- Futurpreneur Canada
Futurpreneur Canada is the only national, non-profit organization that provides financing, mentoring and support tools to aspiring business owners aged 18 to 39.
- Going Global Innovation
- Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP) National Research Council Canada
- Indigenous Arts Individual Project Funding
- Investments in Forest Industry Transformation
- Leduc, Nisku, and Wetaskiwin Chamber of Commerce
- New Exporters to Border States
- Professional Performing Arts Organizations Operating Funding
- Public Art Galleries Operating Funding
- Rural Alberta Business Centre
The Rural Alberta Business Centre (Camrose) helps businesses start, grow, and thrive in rural Alberta. It is your one-stop access to information, advice, business training, and research services.
- Skills Link Program
- Small Business Resources
Small Business Resources is a collection of various government programs available to Alberta entrepreneurs and small businesses to support exporting to new markets, attracting investment and accessing training.
- Start Up, Leduc Wetaskiwin Regions
- Talent Acquisition for the Digital Economy
- Western Economic Diversification Canada
Western Economic Diversification Canada’s mandate is to promote the development and diversification of the economy of Western Canada and advance the interests of the West in national economic policy.
- Wetaskiwin Women In Networking (WWIN)
WWIN is a local networking group that supports female entrepreneurs and business owners. While still in its infancy, the group is growing with every meeting, and members benefit from presentations, etc.
- Youth Agriculture Education
- Youth Employment Program - National Research Council Canada