Get your grow on!
Every spring, the city accepts requests from Wetaskiwinites interested in using a community garden plot for the season. Three (3) garden plot locations are available to select from:
- 47 Street (across from the Early Education building)
- One (1) plot per household allowed
- Montgomery Park (53 Street & 52 Avenue)
- Two (2) plots per household allowed
- Centennial Park (55A Street & Centennial Drive)
Plots are 10 feet x 30 feet and are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. The number of plots are limited at each location.
Steps to reserve a garden plot:
- Contact Public Works by email at email@example.com or phone at 780.361.4436.
- If there are any available plots at your preferred location, the Terms of Reference/Application form will be sent to you.
- A $50 deposit is required prior to planting. This can be paid at City Hall Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm by cheque, cash, debit, credit card, or money order. *$30 will be refunded at the end of the season once the garden plot is properly cleaned out by the plot holder.
Got questions? Call Public Works at 780.361.4436.
|Responsibilities of Plot Holders||Responsibilities of the City of Wetaskiwin|