We're looking for the following positions for our Local Organizing (LOC) committee:
Chairperson: A community leader required for project support, community awareness and fundraising. Duties include:
• Direct contact for Tour Venue Director and staff – liaison between Tour staff and LOC members
• Responsible for communicating Tour plans and directives to all LOC staff members
• Responsible for coordinating and conducting regular LOC meetings and maintaining all LOC
functions based upon Tour-driven timeline
• Determine local sales (cash/VIK) goals
• Coordinate sales approach with Tour’s Sponsorship team
• Develop proper levels of local sponsorship packages
• Coordinate fulfillment of local sponsorship benefits with Sponsorship/Venue Directors
• Assists the Tour with contracting hotels for and for all necessary requirements (rooms, meals, auxiliary space)
• Assist with securing housing/rates for additional (paid) housing groups (media, Tourists)
• Assist with transportation needs of local LOC members, volunteers, etc.
VIP / Hispitality Director
• Assist with Tour’s Hospitality area – set-up, operations, etc.
• Manage all local sponsorship/sponsor needs
• Coordinate local awards presenters, local awards, flowers, etc. with Venue Director
• Assist with accreditation system (wristbands), including enforcement
• Distribute hospitality invitations to respective LOC guests
Auxiliary Events / Food Director:
• Coordinate “festival-like” atmosphere before, during and after Tour
• Assist with logistical details regarding the coordination of local ancillary events and Tour
• Assist with all aspects of Tour’s Festival activities
Contact Karen Schatschnieder at 780-361-4417 if interested!