We're looking for the following positions for our Local Organizing (LOC) committee:
Chairperson: A community leader required for project support, community awareness and fundraising. Duties include:
• Direct contact for Tour Venue Director and staff – liaison between Tour staff and LOC members• Responsible for communicating Tour plans and directives to all LOC staff members• Responsible for coordinating and conducting regular LOC meetings and maintaining all LOCfunctions based upon Tour-driven timeline
• Determine local sales (cash/VIK) goals• Coordinate sales approach with Tour’s Sponsorship team• Develop proper levels of local sponsorship packages• Coordinate fulfillment of local sponsorship benefits with Sponsorship/Venue Directors
• Assists the Tour with contracting hotels for and for all necessary requirements (rooms, meals, auxiliary space)• Assist with securing housing/rates for additional (paid) housing groups (media, Tourists)• Assist with transportation needs of local LOC members, volunteers, etc.
Ceremony Director: TBD
VIP / Hispitality Director:
• Assist with Tour’s Hospitality area – set-up, operations, etc.• Manage all local sponsorship/sponsor needs• Coordinate local awards presenters, local awards, flowers, etc. with Venue Director• Assist with accreditation system (wristbands), including enforcement• Distribute hospitality invitations to respective LOC guests
Auxiliary Events / Food Director:
• Coordinate “festival-like” atmosphere before, during and after Tour• Assist with logistical details regarding the coordination of local ancillary events and Touractivities• Assist with all aspects of Tour’s Festival activities
Contact Karen Schatschnieder at 780-361-4417 if interested!